Managed Care Executive Coaching is designed for physicians and other healthcare providers seeking to excel in their business and become leaders in their field. The focus is on managing patient populations and strategically developing skills that will make you highly successful. Executive coaching will include the following:
- Customized personality assessment
- Identifying areas of strength and areas that you wish to work on
- Discussion of recommended readings
- Weekly one-on-one video conference sessions
- Recommend exercises to improve your mental, physical, and spiritual well-being
- Sessions on deciphering the following:
- Practice profit and loss statements (using your own and showing real-life examples)
- Managed care funding and expense reports
- Medical billing reports
- Basic spreadsheet manipulation and review
- Tips on marketing yourself to patients and consultants
- Help you develop best practices when dealing with office staff
- Help you understand the importance of reporting quality measures, meaningfully using an electronic health record in your practice and coding for Medicare risk adjustments
- Unlimited access to webinars and online courses
- Access to a private LinkedIn group
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) credits (when available)
- Unlimited E-mail support with daily e-mail responses
- Priority Access to Coach JPMD’s list of highly skilled professionals in accounting, business, legal, and financial matters
Managed care executive coaching is not for everyone. This intensive program will be challenging and each session will be geared to maximize time and improve the skills that you need help with. Email support will help you get questions answered prior to weekly calls.
Book a call using this link.
Knowledgeable Healthcare. Effective Providers. Quality Patient Care.